Five cottages adorn Beachcomber Park and offer all the comforts of home.
Our recreational vehicle sites appeal to travelers interested in a more rustic setting.
Beachcomber Park, on the west side of Lake Buchanan, has 50 sites that offer 20/30/50 amp electrical connections. Those who enjoy old-fashioned tent camping will also find plenty of room to situate themselves for overnight fun. Park facilities include bathrooms, showers and laundry. Free use of the boat launch is extended to all guests, and once you get out on the lake, you can drop a line to begin reeling in several species of bass and catfish as well as crappie, trout and shad. A fish cleaning station is located nearby. Jetskis can be launched from this same spot. Visitors without an RV also can choose to stay in one of the five cottages that come with fully equipped kitchens and screened porches.
8138 Ranch Rd 261
Buchanan Dam, TX 78609
Choose now from the five warm and enchanting cottages.
- One of our bigger cabins, Whitetail Deer has an enclosed porch room that is air conditioned. The separate bedroom has a queen sized bed. Another queen sized bed is in the living room area.
- A full sized bed and a futon are in the enclosed porch area and a rollaway is in the closet.
- The kitchen area has a table with chairs, gas stove, refrigerator, toaster, coffee pot, blender and microwave. Three air conditioners cool the cabin.
- A fenced patio with a charcoal grill is behind the cabin on the lake side. Although Whitetail Deer is not directly on the lake front, the lake is visible.
- On the lake, Packsaddle has a separate bedroom with a queen sized bed. The living area has a double bed. Facing the lake, the cabin has a screened porch as well as a fenced patio.
- The kitchen area has a table with chairs, gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, blender, toaster and coffee pot. A charcoal grill is on the patio.
- On the lake as well, Enchanted Rock cabin has a separate bedroom with a queen sized bed. A double bed is in the living room area. The cabin also has a rollaway bay. There is a screened porch as well as a fenced patio with a charcoal grill. The kitchen area has a table with chairs, electric stove, microwave, coffee pot, toaster and blender.
- This yellow and blue cabin is the largest of the 3 cabins on the lake. In the separate bedroom is a full sized bed. The living room has a queen sized bed and 2 rollaway beds in the closet. The back patio is fenced with a charcoal grill.
- The kitchen features table and chairs, refrigerator, gas stove, blender, toaster and microwave and coffee pot.
- The Mockingbird cabin is by far the largest cabin at Beachcomber Park. Located up the hill from the lake, it was remodeled several years ago and has central air conditioning and heat. The living room has a queen sized sofa bed for large crowds. The separate bedroom with attached bathroom has a queen sized bed. In the back room are 2 queen sized beds. The separate dining room has a large table.
- The kitchen has an electric stove, refrigerator, coffee pot, microwave, toaster and blender. There is a concrete patio outside with a charcoal grill.
Meet the Staff
Manager of Beachcomber Park.
Posts from the Park
These terrific images are from the lakebed several years ago while the lake was low. We have some of the best wildflowers in the state. From our driveway to Llano is the best fifteen minute drive in the world The flowers along Hwy 261 and FM 2241 are spectacular. As...read more
Our fully furnished cottages are just what you are looking for. They have all of the comforts of home except TV and telephone. We strive to provide our guests with a memorable experience that will keep 'em talking. The peace and serenity of our location exceeds the...read more
Lake Buchanan: 1015.45. This is a happy change from the eight year drouth. The lake is considered full at 1018 feet. The new pier has water up under it, 3 of the cottages have lakefront once again and boats are being launched. Fishing has been great. Come visit...read more
Look No Further. Make Your Reservations Today